Thursday, July 15, 2010

Inspiration at last!

First off its been a while since I have updated, my internet use is limited at my house so thats partially the reason why. I guess that is what you get for living out in the country side, with only the portable USB cellphone internet service by verizon. (the only give you 5 gigs of internet usage per month).

Second i have had this idea floating around my head for a while but its still not complete. It is basically going to be a poster sized layout with the title "Stereotypes". My idea was to have many pictures in this this poster with all different stereotypical images. Ex. A Muslim man with a bomb strapped to his chest, Or dirty Mexican. Yes i do realize this is very bold and somewhat stupid to do, and people might get offended, but this is art. And thank god for freedom of speech.

Third, I have only a few stereotypes thought out so if you would like to see your favorite stereotype put up there send me your ideas and we'll make some magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers