Friday, November 5, 2010

Movies

Ok so today im really wanting to starting writing ideas for a movie.
Scripts
Characters
plot line
etc.
Going to borrow some lights from my old video teacher to play around with, so I'm kinda excited.
and I'll see if I can borrow some lights from my old photo teacher as well see how this works out.

I really really really really really really really want to start making a zombie film.
i already had some ideas in mind, and now i just have to put them to paper. start finding awesome make up artists and "zombies" to be in this film.

oh well this stuff takes time.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, my best friend does makeup. I'm sure she would like to make zombies.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. look on the web...there was an article yesterday(11/9)for a website where ppl could upload their scripts and producers and such could search for new movie material. Also there is a website, simplyscripts.com for ideas on movie scripts. However dont plagiarize ANY material on there....that's a No-no and could get u into ALL kinds of legal trouble....

    ReplyDelete

Followers